[cancelled] UNESCO Chair Inauguration Ceremony
Linz, March 23, 2022 – Turbulent times require future competence – the ability to comprehend change, overcome fears, and develop the imagination to forge new paths. This UNESCO chair helps people and organizations develop this capacity to create a new and meaningful futures.
On March 23, 2022 we celebrate the inauguration of the UNESCO Chair for Anticipatory Techniques and Future Design at Linz, Austria.
The celebration is kindly supported by
- Thomas Stelzer, State Governor Upper Austria
- Klaus Luger, Mayor City Linz
- Gabriela Ramos, Assistant Director-General for the Social and Human Sciences of UNESCO
- Peter Launsky-Tieffenthal, Secretary General for Foreign Affairs BMEIA
- Elmar Pichl, Section Head Universities and Univ. of Applied Sciences BMBWF
- Claudia Reinprecht, Ambassador at Permanent Delegation of Austria to UNESCO
- Patrizia Jankovic, Secretary-General Austrian Commission for UNESCO
- Brigitte Hütter, Rector University of Arts Linz